Tuesday 4 February 2014

Beginnings are usually scary

Although no outlet for my daily musings, to me, will replace my leather journal and  glittery pen, welcome to my blog.

Being in my final year at sixth-form at the time of writing this, the offers are gradually filtering in (2/5 so far!) to study English Literature and Drama and Theatre studies at university.
Starting my A-levels with the aspiration of entering into the musical theatre profession, I hadn't anticipated  the imaginative roller-coaster ride I would be taken on in my English Literature classes (mainly thanks to an extraordinary and hugely inspiring teacher).

Now into what hopefully won't, but may, be my last few months in Norwich (UEA, if you're reading this... hurry up and reply to my application?!) I intend to immerse myself in, and share with you amongst other things, every possible literary and theatrical experience from and within this beautiful UNESCO City of Literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment